Progressive Muscle Relaxation
Progressive Muscle Relaxation is a relaxing and effective technique for reducing overall body tension. This simple technique involves purposely tensing and relaxing all of the major muscles in your body in order from your head to your feet. By intentionally tensing your muscles before relaxing them, you enable yourself to relax your body more thoroughly after you release, letting go of physical tension more effectively.
- Cost: 1.99
- Length of Meditation: Less than 10 minutes
- File Type: MP3
- Best time to practice: Anytime. This particular meditation can energize and relax you so it's really nice anytime of the day. Great to do on lunch breaks, in the morning before you get out of bed, after a long day at work, or before bed.
- Level of experience: No meditation experience needed
- How long do I get the download? Lifetime; just make sure to download it and it's yours forever!
- Music: no background music included in this particular meditation
i-Phone users, please note: If you want the meditation on your phone, you'll need to download the MP3 onto the computer and then sync to your phone. Please see directions below:
1. Download the MP3 on your laptop, through which you sync your iPhone music.
2. Copy the MP3 to the iTunes library.
3. Connect your iPhone and sync your iPhone with the MP3 selected in the music section.