Yoga Nidra Meditation/"Sleep Yoga" - A Guided Meditation to Promote Better Sleep
Give yourself permission to rest and reset. This meditation provides the environment to experience deeper levels of inner relaxation than you ever thought possible.
Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep) is the powerful practice of conscious rest that systematically relaxes and unwinds our physical, emotional, and mental tension. Yoga Nidra helps to break down these patterns through a guided bilateral body scan, breath awareness, and visualizations to reach resting states usually only experienced in the deepest levels of sleep. Yoga Nidra can help reduce stress on a visceral level, improve sleep cycles and can contribute to healing deep psychological wounds. True healing begins with deep rest.
- Cost: $1.99
- Length of meditation: about 30 minutes
- File Type: MP3
- Best time to practice: Anytime, but especially nice before bed
- Level of experience: No meditation experience needed
- How long do I get the download? Lifetime; just make sure to download it and it's yours forever!
- Music by: www.bensound.com
i-Phone users, please note: If you want the meditation on your phone, you'll need to download the MP3 onto the computer and then sync to your phone. Please see directions below:
- Download the MP3 on your laptop, through which you sync your iPhone music.
- Copy the MP3 to the iTunes library.
- Connect your iPhone and sync your iPhone with the MP3 selected in the music section.