Yoga Nidra Meditation/"Yogic Sleep"
Give yourself permission to rest and reset. This meditation provides the environment to experience deeper levels of inner relaxation than you ever thought possible.
Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep) is the powerful practice of conscious rest that systematically relaxes and unwinds our physical, emotional, and mental tension. Yoga Nidra helps to break down these patterns through guided relaxation, breath awareness, and meditation to reach resting states usually only experienced in the deepest levels of sleep. Yoga Nidra can help reduce stress on a visceral level, improve sleep cycles and can contribute to healing deep psychological wounds. True healing begins with deep rest.
This meditation costs you the same as your daily cup of coffee or tea. Research shows that taking just a few minutes each day to be aware of the given moment in a non-judgmental way can boost your energy levels, ability to focus and can improve your overall mood. Yoga Nidra can be done mid-day if you are craving a nap but need to feel refreshed and ready to continue in your day or at night to help you drift off to a deep restorative night's rest.
- Cost: $3.99
- Length of meditation: 30+ minutes
- File Type: MP3
- Best time to practice: Anytime, but especially nice before bed
- Level of experience: No meditation experience needed
- How long do I get the download? Lifetime; just make sure to download it and it's yours forever!
- Music by: www.bensound.com
i-Phone users, please note: If you want the meditation on your phone, you'll need to download the MP3 onto the computer and then sync to your phone. Please see directions below:
- Download the MP3 on your laptop, through which you sync your iPhone music.
- Copy the MP3 to the iTunes library.
- Connect your iPhone and sync your iPhone with the MP3 selected in the music section.